- Yellow Pages Publisher
Publishing System - Input data reorganized and dumped as final print copy.
- Custom Database which accepts contract information in a unique data input system that eventually spews out the information in the form of fully formatted PageMaker/Quark/FrameMaker advertising copy which is then dumped directly into publishing layout templates
- Invoices are generated directly from the one time only contract input phase
- Receivables are tracked and aged and statement generated with late penalties
- Management reports track linage, addage, pagination, billing statistics in real time allowing sales force to concentrate on needed markets, calculation of page cut off points on a daily basis as publication deadline approaches
- Allows quarterly printing of Specialty Market Books as apposed to previous annual single printing
- Cost savings allowed spin off smaller segment markets and specific area market publications very successfully
- International Oil Trading Company
Complex trading operations within a large oil company.
- Custom Database tracks all Acquisition and Disposition contracts, shipments, delivery, and final terminal mixing instructions for a large international oil company. The database replaced a very extensive handheld mainframe operation and simultaneously automated many of the more mundane and time consuming office tasks (such as intense telex traffic via an automated Telex delivery module). Information became deliverable in real time as well as electronically to the off site accounting department; dockside ship arrivals worldwide became easier to target in order to cut demurrage charges dramatically; critical information became accessible to all members of the trading and operations group instantly; contract information became usable to all modules from initial buy/sell to final fulfillment (some contracts must be tracked for years); ease of use and short learning curve made the system accessible to team members previously dependent upon others for information delivery.
- "Air Charter System" Management System
Custom database for the largest charter group in the Caribbean.
- Custom database automates a very time consuming, complex, time critical environment. It maintains a Charter Details file on every flight, and provides various information for each responsible entity including the pilot, booking agent, terminal desk operations, customs office, and passenger.
- Database is integrated with an aircraft file to provide automatic weight and balance information for each flight as well as maintenance time logs and FAA flight logs.
- Pricing integrates a Destination file with the Aircraft file and a Booking agent file to provide instant resolutions to rather complicated pricing structures.
- Database maintains a schedule log to prevent overlap and provide reminders to staff of international arrival and departure connection information per flight.
- The Source Subscription Websites
Interlinked Database driven websites built, maintained and hosted by Cimarron Software.
- National Equipment Brokerage firm
4th Dimension database - Total Office Automation
- Custom database tracks all buyers and sellers, publishes an equipment listing that is posted to a national database daily, and handles all the bookkeeping.
- Invoices are generated, tracked, and aged.
- Automatic forms generation as collection notices, contracts, bills of sale, purchase orders, quotes, etc.
- Internal broker reports are generated concerning buyers, sellers, equipment, and matches of buyers with sellers
- Real time telephone support with quick search, multiple file search, multiple criteria with direct phone number dialing control
- Clothing Manufacturer with extensive sales in the US and Europe
4th Dimension database - Total Office Automation
- Totally integrates the normal office routines in the US with more specialized needs of the manufacturing facilities in France.
- Handles all order entry, invoice generation, receivables tracking, shipping label generation, form letters, mailing list maintenance, mail merge, price catalogue generation, and management financial analysis.
- Provides manufacturing facilities with raw material needs breakdown reports, product activity reports, inventory maintenance, customs clearance packing/shipping lists.
- Generates actual cutting table instructions in picture form using 4th Dimension's unique ability to perform math on pictures.
- Travel Agency
4th Dimension database
- Custom database tracks complicated ongoing charter account in two countries.
- Collects fees from multiple travel agencies.
- Disseminates fees to various airlines, hotels, and transportation companies.
- Replaced a system that had become too complex to do manually.
- Partial List of Clients:
- United Nations
- Castle Oil
- Columbia University
- Rowan & Littlefield
- Harper Collins Publishers
- The Source
- Monarch Design Systems
- Outback Restaurant Chain
Over 150 USA Film Production houses
Over 300 International Advertising Agencies